Quality Manager in Project for UX(TM)
Overall responsible of the Quality within the project:
* Ensure and drive the execution of Quality related measures defined in the project quality plan (PQP) in the project;
* Provide independent quality assurance of work products and processes in the area of product development on system level;
* Achieve the project quality goals with the help of methods, models and tools related to quality assurance and the appliance of required processes (internal/external);
* Identify deviations and demand countermeasures. Report identified deviations and if necessary, also escalate according to defined escalation path. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Quality Manager in Project :
* Bachelor's degree with technical background or comparable studies;
* Work experience in automotive area or quality management highly recommended (best case min. 3 years);
* 0-3 years as QMP (Quality Manager in Project) or in a comparable position in a project development discipline or in another quality area (SQM, AQL, ...);
* Has experience in work in an international environmental;
* English advanced level;
* German is an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.