Internship Platit Service Desk
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs Internship Platit Service Desk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
To summarize with one sentence: The Service Desk Intern is the initial point of contact for technical problems and perform troubleshoot tasks, problem diagnosis and problem resolution or problem escalation.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides first line investigation and diagnosis for incidents;
- Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per service desk procedures & allocated timelines;
- Escalate unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales;
- Communicates with client regarding incident progress;
- Ensure his assigned tickets are always up to date until issues are resolved;
- Complies with QHSE and IT policies;
- Fluency in English;
- A degree in IT; Ongoing or accredited certification, diploma or Bachelors degree in IT related field;
- Customer Oriented, fast Learner, proactive and detail-oriented;
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 6 or 8 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional contribution for lunch;
- Medical coverage at Medicover;
- Hybrid work - just 2 days at the office and 3 days work from home;
- Flexible with your exams program and other discounts for your well-being;
- Learning-based platforms that allow you to study at your own pace.
We are looking forward to meet you!