Software Quality Assurance Tester
We are not your average video game and software testing company!
Whyttest is a place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet. In addition, you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of “toys” – all types of mobile phones, multiple PC configurations and HD consoles.
With us you will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing crew that works hard to achieve a bug free game or software, that can pass the test of any customer, no matter how picky.
🙌Send us your CV! Join our squad! 🙌
We invite you to the next level if you have experience:
• Working with SQL
• Working with Postman for API testing
• In automation testing
• Efficient, able to perform tasks in the fastest and simplest way.
• Punctual, always on time for things.
• Team player.
What we want from you is:
• Create and implement test plans
• Maintain and improve test plans, test cycles and test cases
• Identify, document and report defects and issues that arise during testing
• Bug Life Cycle in Software Testing
• Understanding of QA best practices & testing principles
• Experience with Agile methodologies – SCRUM framework or Waterfall
• Hands‐on functional testing experience including system testing and regression testing
• Ability to work independently, or as part of a team