Garrett - Finance Internship - Accounts Receivable Intern - 6 months contract
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Student
• Fluent in English
Microsoft Office (Excel medium) and Internet knowledge
•Ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers required
•Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent planning and organising skills
•Ability to analyze large sets of data
•Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Accuracy in data manipulation, processing and reporting in all C2C areas
- Clear understanding of the end to end C2C processes
- Handle customer disputes by reconciling customer accounts
- Prompt response of internal and external queries
- Credit limit assessment for new and existing customers
- Setup of new customers in finance module
- Monitor credit risk for customers base through gathering of information from rating agencies
- Performs special tasks and projects as needed.
- Analyze the over 150 days bucket and make root cause analysis
- Allocate customer payments based on the credit analyst feedback
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and maintain records to enable audit.
- Responds to company requests such as training, surveys, or forms, etc. in a timely and thorough manner without reminders.
Other important information
- Work type: Hybrid (3 days from the office - Pipera HQ near Pipera metro station; 2 days - work from home)
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team
The Garrett Human Resources function has three priorities: ensuring Garrett has the right people in the right jobs at the right time, and that diverse and engaged employees around the world understand their role in helping the business achieve its objectives; partnering with the business leaders to design, align and develop the organization's strategy, culture and organizational structure to deliver the desired business results; and developing leaders who model the desired behaviors and effectively lead and manage the first two areas: Garrett’s people and organizational effectiveness