Garrett - Procurement Internship - NPI Buyer Intern - 12 months contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garrett - Advancing Motion active
View all jobs Garrett - Procurement Internship - NPI Buyer Intern - 12 months contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
- University Student/Degree in business, engineering, or related field;
- Excellent English skills, other languages would be an advantage;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company;
- Responsive and responsible to deliver on commitments;
- Analytic, attention to details; organized;
- Result-oriented, proactive, team- player;
- Quick learner, self-starter;
- Very good communication skills, able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Passionate about Negotiation, Automotive, Logistics.
Other important information
- Work type: Hybrid (3 days from the office - Pipera HQ near Pipera metro station; 2 days - work from home)
- 12 months contract
- Create and support on creation of purchasing documents;
- Send PO’s to suppliers and track the delivers;
- Ensure accuracy of order details in Garrett operating systems;
- Collaborate and provides support to Purchasing department colleagues;
- Ensure effective communication and team cooperation for procurement data base construction;
- Provide support activities related to new projects to the New product Introduction buyers;
- Observe the duties and responsibilities related to work and environmental protection.
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team
The Garrett Human Resources function has three priorities: ensuring Garrett has the right people in the right jobs at the right time, and that diverse and engaged employees around the world understand their role in helping the business achieve its objectives; partnering with the business leaders to design, align and develop the organization's strategy, culture and organizational structure to deliver the desired business results; and developing leaders who model the desired behaviors and effectively lead and manage the first two areas: Garrett’s people and organizational effectiveness.