Garrett - IT Internship - IT Site Support - 12 months contract
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
- Bachelor degree (in the course or graduated)
- Offer quality IT Support at Bucharest site
Other important information
- Work type: Hybrid (3 days from the office - Pipera HQ near Pipera metro station; 2 days - work from home)
- 12 months contract
- Actively working with ERP system ServiceNow.
- Application testing
- Maintaining the CMDB – taking care of an accurate detail
- Testing hardware functionality
- Resolving of IT issues and requirements.
- Provide technical support
- Cooperates with local and global IT team
- IT maintenance of meeting and training rooms
- Preparing IT devices for new employees
- Collecting of returned IT asset
- Unpacking and packaging of IT devices
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team
The Garrett Human Resources function has three priorities: ensuring Garrett has the right people in the right jobs at the right time, and that diverse and engaged employees around the world understand their role in helping the business achieve its objectives; partnering with the business leaders to design, align and develop the organization's strategy, culture and organizational structure to deliver the desired business results; and developing leaders who model the desired behaviors and effectively lead and manage the first two areas: Garrett’s people and organizational effectiveness.