Analog Hardware Design Engineer for Radar sensors AM (TM)
In the Autonomous Mobility (AM) department are developed products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to "see" and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. The used sensors contain very powerful digital processing units that are able to run intelligent processing algorithms for Images, Radar and Lidar signals trough which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.
AM Radar Sensors implement functions as Blind Spot Detection. BSD provides information on whether there are vehicles in the areas from side mirrors, non-visible for the driver. Automatic Cruise Control keeps the proper distance between the cars and automatically breaks the car in case of dangerous situations and accelerates the car till a preselected speed when the road is empty.
The analog hardware design engineer is responsible for:
* Designing the module schematic based on project requirements;
* Introduction and testing of new electronic components (sourcing);
* Define layout constraints during schematic development (decoupling capacitors placement, impedance matching resistors, etc);
* Review PCB layout and provide layout optimizations to improve signal integrity;
* Perform worse case calculations (voltage and timing) for interconnected modules compatibility;
* Collaborate with interconnected modules HW designers to achieve the best performance at system level;
* Provide simulation input data to module assigned simulation engineer;
* Create module validation test specifications and provide technical support to module associated Test engineer;
* Supporting the EMC performance investigations;
* Define module specific requirements according to upper-level requirements and HW module specific requirements;
* Define module specific HW/SW interface requirements and review them with associated SW developer;
* Work together with Test Manager to define extended test coverage for product PTS (Production Test Specifications).
* University Technical Degree in areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics;
* Good knowledge in digital electronic design;
* Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc.);
* Knowledge in microcontrollers and other electronics for embedded systems;
* Knowledge of a CAD tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer, Zuken, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a sw tool used for simulation (PSpice, etc.) would be a plus;
* English language skills;
* Knowledge in any of the following areas would be a plus: Radar, Camera/Imager, LIDAR technology.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).