Heroes Academy Internship Program @HP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Heroes Academy Internship Program @HP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are delighted to announce that our fabulous internship program Heroes Academy @HP is open, and we have prepared for you an incredible experience and learning path!
Heroes Academy @HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here! We’ve planned a 6-month (July 2022 – December 2022) fulfilling learning journey that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization. We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create! We are looking for you, the curious and eager to learn intern, that is passionate about the business world and that is considering starting a career with HP Inc., one of the best companies in the world.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
Our future interns should:
- Be enrolled in University or graduating after January 2022
- Be independent, with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Have the ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- Have a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- Have proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Have solid computer literacy and curiosity to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
And moreover, keep things fun!
Our future interns will:
- Be those amazing colleagues that will have the opportunity to learn from the best and bring their value in our business
- Lead communication with key stakeholders developing trusted relationships
- Be supported by high-tech tools to help prioritize their tasks and achieve maximum efficiency
- Identify solutions for the business cases that are in their scope
- Facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams
- Lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies