Internship Special Processes - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
This role is part of the Special process Team from Continental Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara. New colleague's responsibilities are the following:
* Monitoring the activity at project level for engineering, new product launch, quality, production and laboratory;
* Preparing the reports and documentation for molding and coating production;
* Placing orders in the system for various office elements and equipment's for production activity in the area of molding and coating;
* Preparing the packages with samples from production and their delivery;
* Taking over different packages; Layout preparation, use of CAD tools.
* Student from technical field;
* CAD basic skills;
* English knowledge;
* Microsoft Office Knowledge;
* Good organizing skills;
* Resourceful, eager to learn;
* Work availability for 4, 6 or 8 hours per day.