Internship Test Systems Support for QL (TM)
If you join our team as a Test Systems Support Internship, your responsibilities will be:
* Contribute to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
* Participate to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
* Responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Offer support for test bench and equipment maintenance;
* Responsible to maintain internal material stock;
* Responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
* Responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Test System Support Internship:
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
* Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
* Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
* Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Medium English language level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.