IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management - IT (TM)
Do you want to be an IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management? These should spark your interest:
* Consulting in the area of netIQ IDM, Novell eDirectory infrastructure & application
* Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, documentation, and configuration in the Identity & Access Management area
* Testing of IAM workflows and drivers on Quality before deployment
* Coordination of incidents and service requests related to Identity & Access management
* Deployment & Configuration of drivers and workflows in netIQ IDM environment
This is what it takes to be a successful IT Consultant for Identity and Access Management:
* Several years of working experience in the above-mentioned fields are desired
* Active Directory administration is a plus
* Novell eDirectory, NetIQ Identity Manager, SUSE Linux and Windows experience is a plus
* IT Service management (Incident-, Change-, Problem- und Release-Management / ITIL)
* Good communication skills and capability to discuss technological concepts
* Strategic thinking, problem-solving capability and goal oriented
* Sound technical understanding without getting lost in technical details
* Fluent in English (German a plus)
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.