IT Consultant for Automation and DevOps - IT (TM)
Support Automation consultants and developers to establish proper Data & Application Architecture for defined Automation Solution.
Do you want to be IT Consultant for Automation and DevOps? These should spark your interest:
* Ensure that the various automation tools work in an integrated way (e.g. interface & API management)
* Document the dependent automation architecture (Application & Data)
* Plan changes and perform/steer implementations of platform extension
* Operation of RPA platform including related cloud infrastructure (Azure)
* Fulfil Architecture & Automation Standards (Automation Governance)
* Active communication and knowledge sharing with related roles and automation community
* Strong cooperation with internal customers of the automation platform (technical)
* Strong collaboration with (external) providers for service support
* Main responsibility for the platform operations
This is what it takes to be a successful IT Consultant for Automation and DevOps:
* Automation: Knowledge in automation technologies required (professional): Robotic Process Automation (UIPath) ; Cloud, preferable MS Azure; MS Power Automate, Mendix, OCR, Process Mining, Cognitive Services (Cloud) , ChatBot
* Standards & Rules: Automation Governance (advanced)
* Data: Data Management & Analytics (basic)
* Process: Process Management & Process analysis (basic)
* Service Management (advanced)
* Change - Release Management incl. Test Management (advanced)
* Project Management (basic) & Architecture Management (basic)
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.