Hardware Design Engineer
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Cerinte
What will you bring with you?
• Knowledge about electronics: high voltage electronics, power supplies, digital
and analog circuits, EMC / EMI norms;
• Knowledge and experience with CAD tools for schematic and layout design (
e.g. Mentor Xpedition , OrCAD);
• Good experience/knowledge in simulation tools (Spice, Simetrix ) and worst
case analysis e.g.MathCAD );
• Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN);
• Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage;
• Basic understanding of related design disciplines and experience with Project
management would be a plus;
• English fluent.
What will your job be about?
• Develop on board chargers, high voltage DC DC, high voltage power
distribution modules, instrument clusters, smart junction boxes, body electronics design, fuel senders, quiescent relay boxes, for both passenger cars and trucks;
• Design, develop and test the hardware of automotive embedded systems
according to customer requirements and internal procedures and write the
corresponding documentation of design and testing activities;
• Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design, implementation and
• Participate in quotation activities for new business;
• Support design validation and product validation of the products developed.