Business Analyst - R000042354
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst - R000042354 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
We are looking for:
• Young professionals with real passion for business and data, eager to develop a career in Analytics and Data Science
• A quantitative degree (such as: Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..) is an advantage
• Previous experience in deriving insights from data using analytics and comfortable working with big datasets is mandatory
• Excellent leadership, problem solving and priority setting skills
• Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Business Analyst, you will closely collaborate with the business and technical teams, leading simplification processes, implementing innovative solutions and coordinating/performing different analyses based on business needs.
• You will provide analytic support by using various tools to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret findings and present actionable recommendations to the leadership team
• You will oversee and execute research and analysis, including data gathering, processing and modeling from different data sources
• You’ll partner with external partners to provide reporting on key business measures, define process/ business improvement plans and recommend potential solutions
• You will use statistics, prescriptive, predictive modeling (eg. Machine Learning, Process Mining) and automation tools (eg. RPA) to increase and optimize user experience, revenue generation, cost/ effort reduction and other business outcomes • You will deliver training and coaching on data analysis/visualization and explain complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center; hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility at work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)