The QA Analyst is a member of the Agile Team responsible for testing software developed for Capital Markets Equities Products; they apply business requirements and knowledge of software testing lifecycles to guide the testing of complex software products or customer solutions. The QA Analyst contributes through their technical expertise and talent development. They work as a part of a Scrum team utilizing Continuous Integration and Behaviour Driven Development and adopting DevOps practices.
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
- Able to document processes and share knowledge (helping to build up the knowledge in LSEG that we are currently dependent on EP for)
- Build, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
- Report results of automated and manual tests.
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system.
- Communicate any unforeseen issues that's affecting own work to leads on time.
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers.
- Act as a lead for the other QA team members.
- Create and build test plans, estimates and improvements to test process.
- Review QA project artefacts including Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Defect reports and Status reports.
- Research into new QA tools methodologies and suggest improvements to the team.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where needs evolve rapidly and priorities change
- A passion for learning and innovation is critical
- Employ their multi-faceted skills to create imaginative solutions as well as coaching and nurturing excellence in others.
- Be on the lookout for chances to call your team on to greater things, both individually and as a unit.
- Interested in the evolution of the Equities, FX and Derivatives trading landscape.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5-year hands on experience in Software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications.
- Minimum of 1-year experience on Linux / UNIX environment.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in testing backend applications build on RestAPIs
- Minimum of 2-year experience using SQL
- Experience in reviewing test plans
- Build, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
- Experience in designing and writing test automation script using the following technologies:
Java with Selenium WebDriver for UI Java with Rest Assured library for Rest API Java with Playwright library Cucumber Maven
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies.
- Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is critical.
- High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to train and mentor junior QA team members.
- Proficient in using Jira/Confluence
- Practices Agile principles
- Experience in Capital Markets domain.
- Experience using CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience using FIX protocol
- Realtime system experience
- Integration testing with upstream/downstream systems
- External teams (thinking external market teams like Quant house/Vela)
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.