Internship Electrical Engineering for Head up Display UX(TM)
To put it simply, a HUD is offering a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. Are you curios about some details related to HUD? Please check the link: Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com)
* Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business area User experience
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Learn about the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD (Augumented Reality);
* Be helped in your technical journey by having a mentor;
* Will also have an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization;
* Have the chance of a carreer path in development and / or some expert fields, based on experience and know-how;
* Have competitive salary and benefits;
* Have flexible working hours as part-time student. Our motto: Good Mood in the HUD! You will learn:
* The basics about requirements for the electronic modules;
* The basics about schematics and the design details of the electronic modules (buck converter, boost converter, microcontroller, etc.);
* About the interfaces between electronic modules;
* To create the HW Test plans;
* To perform the HW tests for Electronic modules;
* To document the HW modules according to the procedures.
Job Requirements :
* Student at Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecomunication.
* Theoretical knowledge in digital and analog electronic components and designs;
* Basic knowledge in handling the electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc.);
* Good communication skills and English spoken and written.
* Passion to win by working in a team.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services