CPM - Display Project Manager for Head up Display UX(TM)
To put it simply, a HUD is offering a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. Are you curios about some details related to HUD? Please check the link: Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com) Job Description: You will:
* be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business area User experience
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD (Augumented Reality);
* Have the chance of a carreer path in development and / or some expert fields, based on experience and know-how. Our motto: Good Mood in the HUD! Main responsabilities:
* Manage the internal and external display development tasks in terms of technical realization, deadlines, costs and quality, in cooperation with the nominated suppliers.
* Display project documentation (development schedule, meeting minutes, , component specification, drawings, document release, component verification results).
* Define and agree solutions for technical issues together with hardware, software, mechanical designers, optic designers and system responsibles.
* Perform display related analyses.
* Technical skills:
* Technical university degree plus work experience (min. 3 years).
* Good technical background in own field and wish to learn new interesting technical topics.
* Will be considered a plus: knowledge about automotive display technologies (e.g. liquid crystal display cell technologies), understanding of automotive display technologies (e.g. organic light emitting diode), understanding of display system integration (e.g. optical bonding, lamination, cover lens), understanding of displays electrical architectures and schematics, knowledge about video interfaces and video processing and/or basic understanding of display mechanics, display stack-ups optics and light sources.
Project management and soft skills:
* Discipline Project management skills - coordination of a small technical team.
* Communication and negotiation skills e.g. customer on site support, suppliers management.
* Presentation skills e.g. support customer presentations and product technical description.
* Passion to win by working in a team.
* English spoken and written.
* Intercultural skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services