Technical Project Leader for Instrument Clusters for UX (TM)
* Biggest Product Development Center in business unit User Experience (UX) by number of engineers;
* International team, with world wide lead in Timisoara;
* Wide product range with different display sizes (from 4" low resolution to 12.3" Full HD);
* Latest technologies on the market: high end graphics with 3D animation, ethernet, cyber security, FOTA (flash over the air);
* Career path with senior Technical Project Leader development perspective, based on experience and project size.
Do you want to be a Technical Project Leader?
These should spark your interest :
* Definition of the integration strategy and the acceptance criteria together with the disciplines;
* Delivery of a complete and validated technical product;
* Proper analysis of the DV/PV issues and the implementation of the corrective measures done by the discipline experts;
* Involvement of engineering participants in the Project Team Meeting;
* Engineering contents of the Project Schedule;
* SE Effort Estimation;
* Tracking of RD Effort Estimation;
* Product Integration Planning;
* Ensure the availability of a consolidated Engineering Bill of Material (EE, ME, SW, DT);
* Ensure the creation of the Production Test Specification (composed of PCB and Unit Test);
* Preparation of the SE material releases;
* Support of the PPAP releases;
* Escalation, if necessary.
This is what it takes to be a successful:
* In-depth experience with the product portfolio;
* Good knowledge of project management methods and tools;
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, architecture, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.