This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Blog Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others.The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service.The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
Developing a content strategy and, identifying and prioritizing blog topics
Managing a blogging calendar (make sure posts go out on schedule)
Finding internal and guest writers to work on content for the blog
Leading brainstorming sessions
Ensuring that digital marketing and SEO best practices are followed
Ensuring texts submitted for posting are compliant with company policies and guidelines
Analyzing results and applying insights to improve blog strategies/tactics
Performing industry/competitor research
Presenting ideas and projects to stakeholders
Creating well-structured study guides
Training new writers on the company's style and format
At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing or content creation
Experience and knowledge in content writing best practices
Good understanding of SEO and digital marketing best practices
Proactive and adaptive mindset
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Leadership abilities and strong planning skills
Strong understanding of the industry
Exceptional writing skills
Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Private medical insurance services
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance for employees' children
- Meal tickets
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs.
- A choice of over 5,000 benefits on the Edenred Benefit Online platform is available to you, such as medical insurance plans for dependents, top-upplans which provide additional medical coverage to the medical insurance plan, medical services plans offered by different providers, dental, gym membership, transportation, private pension programs, personal and professional development, travel, special offers and many more.