Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Very good knowledge of English, both verbal and written;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in office administration;
• Computer literate (MS Office, databases, Internet) - advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Excellent organizational skills, details oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills;
• Able to work under limited supervision; self-driven;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
Your future role:
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial and paralegal service including complex word documents editing and formatting, data processing (spreadsheets, databases and PowerPoint presentations;
• Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional manner while providing assistance and obtaining accurate information;
• Organize department meetings and events, such as trainings, conferences, staff meetings, management meetings;
• Assisting in daily office needs, handle administrative requests and queries from the legal team such as write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
• Order office supplies;
• Book travel arrangements;
• Carry out administrative duties such as copying, binding, scanning ;
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers;
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.