Attorney at Law | Dispute Resolution Practice
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Fully qualified lawyer member of the Bar;
- 2 – 6 years’ experience in commercial and administrative litigation or arbitration projects;
- Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
- Fluency in written/spoken English is a must;
- Team player, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
As an Associate or Senior Associate in our team:
- You will join a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and considers work/life balance as a strategic priority. With a high year on year business growth rate, Reff & Associates offers distinctive accelerated career progression opportunities in an international environment.
- You will be involved in complex and interesting dispute resolution projects, assisting industry leading clients.
- Depending on your experience level, you may get the opportunity to take a leading role in complex projects, including in cases involving multidisciplinary teams, where you can broaden your legal expertise by interacting with other tax and legal professionals.
- Last but not least, you will become part of a team where we believe that success is measured in the long run and therefore we approach relationships with a desire to build long-lasting partnerships. We enjoy a remarkable long-term trust from clients and commitment from colleagues. We seek balance and sustainability in everything we do and have grown profitably while constantly investing in our people, nurturing new relationships in the market and contributing to various initiatives of the business community. We believe most strongly in integrity, loyalty, and commitment towards clients and colleagues.
Reff & Associates SCA has a team of 60 lawyers and is recognized as a leading law firm in Romania for the quality of services and ability to deliver solutions on complex legal matters. The law firm is one of the most active in transaction work in Romania, with an annual aggregate close to EUR 1bn deals assisted by Reff & Associates lawyers each year. The areas of practice include Banking & Finance, Competition law, Employment law, Energy and Environment law, Insolvency law, Dispute Resolution, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Sector, Real Estate, Securities Law.
Reff & Associates is independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices including over 1,700 lawyers in 73 countries. The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions are recognized also by the international legal guides and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A and Real Estate work.
About the team
In the our Dispute Resolution practice, our combined tax and legal expertise allows us to defend our Clients’ interest in the most complex tax and administrative, commercial, competition, employment litigation cases. With respect to the tax and administrative litigation, our tax and legal team work together from the initial stages of a tax dispute, usually a tax audit, covering both the legal and tax matters of the case. With respect to the commercial litigation, we assist our Clients in business-related disputes relating to recovery of commercial debts, corporate conflicts, enforcement proceedings, breach of contractual provisions. We are also representing our clients in competition and employment litigation.
Our combined expertise brings new and innovative solution in court to respond to our client’s needs.
Our team is comprised of experienced and dedicated lawyers who have assisted Clients in various proceedings before all levels of jurisdiction throughout the country.