Software Engineer-Display Calibration-Sample Production UX TM
SW application is one of the most important component in every UX (User Experience) product (instrument cluster, head-up display, display solutions, interior camera) and together with a certain set of predefined data give unic identity to every single product produced in our manufacturing locations. If you want to put your signature on the final product, by taking care of predefined data you are in the right place.
* Analyzing and implementing internal requirements and customer requirements for Display Calibration;
* Building and modifying sequences for display calibration and process automation;
* Interfacing with industrial robots and optical measurement equipment;
* Creation, analysis and implementation of EEPROM data sets in software projects; for this purpose an exhaustive SW toolchain will simplify your activity;
* Interdisciplinary work inside the projects (SW, HW, mechanics, production, etc.);
* SAP Material Handling and Version Management;
* Creation of project-specific test and release modules for the release tool framework;
* Training and support of various departments worldwide;
* Responsible for the device approval process and the execution of approval tests;
* Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, data sets, tests, validations, reviews);
* Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
* Knowledge of software, C/C++ programming;
* Basic knowledge of Python and C# programming language;
* Basic knowledge of production process;
* Basic knowledge of hardware architecture; Soft skills:
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Meticulous and well structured working method;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.