PCN / PTN Coordinator for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
As a PCN/PTN coordinator your responsibility will be to drive the Change process when changes effect multiple products / manufacturing processes within his organizational entity.
As main tasks:
* PCN classification alignment (according PCN Qualification Matrix);
* Drive decision making about Bridge Buy in all affected BU projects;
* Driver for consolidated solution towards PCN's/ PTN's release (handling in time schedule);
* Identify the need for emergency action, escalate if necessary;
* Escalation within BU in case any PCN' or PTN's leads to allocation cross several products;
* Check and track assignments/working/release status within BU.
* Technical competences (to understand change subject on top level);
* English Language is a must;
* Experience in basic Project Management - focus on problem resolution techniques, decision driving;
* Proactive behavior - driving of items in an international team;
* Networking skills - how to get international team members on board;
* Open minded (drive an pragmatic approach);
* Good organizational skills;
* MS Office, SAP.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).