Master Data Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Novartis Pharma Services Romania active
View all jobs Master Data Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• English – at minimum B2 level
• MS Office package savvy
• Eye for detail and high levels of determination
• Ability to learn functionalities of new tools
• Experience from a similar position in a Shared Service Center (Accounts Payable, Procurement, P2R) – preferred
• University Degree - preferred
• Knowledge of SAP/ Ariba S2P - advantage
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Contact Suppliers to check the validity of the supplier records and enrich the existing Vendor Master Data with the information provided directly by suppliers or obtained through external sources
• Conduct supplier data cleansing activities across multiple geographies
• Perform configuration and activation of defined suppliers in Novartis finance and procurement systems with appropriate master data attributes in place
• Carry out individual research to identify accurate and complete supplier data for all third-party suppliers
• Contribute to the development of the knowledge management process including development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, results reporting, etc.
At Novartis we support responsible working choices and therefore you can perform this role fully from your home from anywhere within Romania.
Please note, this is a 1 year fixed term contract.
Please upload your CV in English