Quality Assurance Training Analyst
Pixel Bowl is a Quality Assurance Studio devoted to help Creators build and launch immersive and engaging video games using our extensive experience in Mobile, PC and Console development.
Our core services focus on end-to-end testing and QA solutions for video games.
Also, we like pie. Contact us if you have pie ⭐.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Thorough and organised.
- Positive and confident, great people skills.
- Prove ability to teach and mentor staff.
- Ability to work independently.
- Coaching abilities.
- Imagination and creativity.
- Energetic and flexible approach.
- Problem solving skills.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Must be up to date with all relevant technological advancements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The ability to device good working practices and approaches to problem solving.
- The ability to clarify and escalate relevant issues when you feel the severity is misunderstood.
- Self-drive, independent, out of the box thinker.
- Experience with Redmine or other Bug Reporting Software.
- Experience with DevTest/DevSuite.
- Previous Training experience.
The QA Training Analyst is a key member for every new person that joins our QA Testing Team. He/She/They will help to onboard every new colleague to each specific team and provide for them all the materials needed.
- Assisting with onboarding and mentoring new QA hires on PIXEL BOWL & project specific processes.
- Working closely with the HR Manager & QA Leadership to determine the training needs within the department, along with identifying skill gaps in staff member.
- Recommend updates to course content and training documentation on the QA Wiki, primarily those aimed at Analysts.
- Assisting in delivering training course materials for entry level, new hire QA analysts including basic concepts that define games testing and quality.
- Following up with attendees of training sessions and having regular catchups with them.
- Writing and distributing follow-ups and compiling feedback from training sessions, tracking responses, and feeding results back to the Training & Communications Specialist.
- Able to research and deliver detailed analysis on new software/new practices at the request of the HR Manager.
- Able to perform Analyst-focused training sessions without the accompaniment of the HR Manager when needed (post onboarding).
- Able to prove ad hoc training to Analysts and Test Leads as and when needed.
- Able to create Training Materials and Reports in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Forms.
- Able to manage and organise their own time and priorities.
- Other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
We offer in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Great working environment => professional, creative, friendly and open-minded;
- Fun team-buildings;
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities and office perks.
If you think we have a match, please contact us!