Quality Assurance Test Lead
Pixel Bowl is a Quality Assurance Studio devoted to help Creators build and launch immersive and engaging video games using our extensive experience in Mobile, PC and Console development.
Our core services focus on end-to-end testing and QA solutions for video games.
Also, we like pie. Contact us if you have pie ⭐.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding leadership abilities;
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Imagination and creativity;
- An energetic and flexible approach;
- Close attention to detail and deadlines;
- Good ability to communicate problems;
- The ability to devise good working practices and approaches to problem solving;
- The ability to adapt to product changes and adapt testing practices to suit;
- Good people management, organisation and motivation skills.
The QA Test Lead is a key member of the Testing Team. He/She/They will manage testing team and resources, building and updating test plans, providing insights and reporting to our development partners and QA Management.
We structured our QA Test Lead role in 3 main categories of responsibilities:
- Task assignment, team coordination, monitoring the team’s progress and reporting to our development partners and QA Management on coverage progress throughout the testing cycle;
- Tester onboarding, coaching and performance assessment;
- High level and weekly planning of workload based on content delivery and staff availability;
- Effective use of test hours and resources; identifying risks that affect project goals and escalating to management.
- Attending development meetings or calls; running scrums with the QA team; interfacing with our development partners;
- Leading by example; demonstrating fairness and integrity when interacting with reports, peers or managers;
- Keeping the team engaged and motivated.
- Design and technical documentation analysis and test scenario creation and updating;
- Bug database and test plan management.
Benefits, Career Opportunities, Awesome Projects, a modern Culture and all you can eat pies are on the table.