Junior Network Engineer Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Network Engineer Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the jobJunior Network Engineer – Summer Internship Programme
Finastra are one of the worlds’ largest fintechs and we’re currently hiring Network Engineers to join our 3-month summer internship programme. This scheme is suited to candidates in their third or final year of study who are looking to get an insight into a Network Engineering role and we’ll provide you with mentorship and training throughout the programme to help you develop your skills. You’ll need to be able to start the internship in early June and it will last for 12 weeks.
What You’ll Do
As a Network Engineer, you’ll work with Network Architects and other Engineers to provide support on a variety of tasks. You’ll get exposure to Agile methodologies and ways of working and we’ll help develop your knowledge of the fundamentals of network automation and how to manage networks at scale. D uring the internship you ’ll be responsible for :
- Taking part in reviews, architecture discussions and team planning meetings
- Write and maintain scripts in various languages to automate network related tasks
- Research and document technologies that are being evaluated
- Help prepare relevant presentations
- You’ll be working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering (computer, electrical or network) or another related technical discipline
- You’ll have knowledge of one or more scripting languages – Python, Java, shell scripting – and task automation
- You’ll have a basic understanding of networking fundamentals and cloud technologies
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.