Group Leader Sample planning, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Group Leader Sample planning, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You play a key role in the Planning
- Your focus is on continuous improvement and innovation
- You bring a positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- You can convince others of your ideas
- You are a good and proactive communicator using the full network
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Business Informatics, International Management or other related degrees
Experience and Skills:
- Good knowledge in Raw Material Planning and planning areas
- Experiences in Leading a Team
- Experience in Leading Projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact with different international teams
- High Focus and Result Orientation
- Proven moderation and presentation skills
- Excellent Customer Orientation and high level of resilience
- Structured approach
- English - level C1
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the COS team, which is responsible for sample planning and sample logistic planning
- You are in charge leading a Group of 15 associates and shaping the organization with a Growth Mindset into the future
- Your group is responsible:
- You drive the continuous improvement process in terms of projects, Standardization and Automation together with your interfaces and strive to achieve the Plant vision
- You are a KPI Owner for lead time, on time delivery, inventory, turn over, value add and actively drive the deviation management and measures to achieve the targets
- You support, guide and coach your team according the Leadership principles and Lean Management to ensure positive atmosphere where a learning and developing oriented organization is enabled
- You collaborate actively with your interfaces within the Value Stream Organization, Logistic, TEF, development, Lead plant, central purchasing
- You take ownership of the designated topics and are responsible of achieving the results of your Group
- You communicate professionally to all hierarchy levels and stay resilient also in critical times