Product Integrator for Display Solutions in Business Area (UX))
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Integrator for Display Solutions in Business Area (UX)) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction between driver and vehicle.
Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs. With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
With the ever-increasing digitalization, displays are becoming THE key differentiator of modern vehicle interiors and are the most important interface for the interaction between driver and vehicle. Changed user demands and new technologies enable novel interior cockpit designs.
With our broad technical know-how and long experience in the field of instrumentation, Continental is the leading innovator for automotive display solutions.
Do you want to be a Product Integrator? These should spark your interest:
* You will define the integration strategy and the acceptance criteria together with the project manager (PM), technical project leader (TPL) and discipline project managers;
* You will define how the production will test your product;
* You will be responsible for the technical coordination of the product integration and product integration testing
* You will plan and track samples for the disciplines and for the customer before production;
* You will ensure that the discipline components are correctly released and that correct dataset versions are transferred into SAP-PDM;
* Ensure that the part lists in SAP-ERP (logistics system) is correct;
* Check and distribution of produced samples to the customer and development.
* University Degree in an engineering field (e.g. Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics);
* Good understanding of Systems Engineering (product interfaces);
* Good knowledge of product components (software, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Knowledge of the Sample Shop, production departments, integration tools;
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English);
* Experience in developing display products (TFT, OLED, backlight, touch system) or other embedded system would be a major advantage;
* At least 3 years experience in a technical area would be an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services