Team Leader for Smart Mobility - System Team (TM)
As a Team Leader at Smart Mobility Business Unit you will be involved in the development of the System Team members, being involved in team members allocation on the projects and our group strategy. You will have direct collaboration with the Group Leader and Project responsible. The size of the group is more than 25 members.
* Responsible for technical solutions of his team, in his area of responsibility;
* Responsible to provide/ approve work packages estimations or quotes from his/ her team;
* Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements;
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance;
* Identifies and gives input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips;
* Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside his/ her team;
* Keeps the contact with the business partners (e.g. Discipline Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Project Manager);
* Organizes regular team meetings in order to communicate administrative topics and project related information;
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department;
* Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level;
* Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results;
* Performs regular meeting with all direct reports, in order to monitor performance, motivation, give & receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary;
* Responsible to motivate and retain his/ her direct reports, escalating to his/ her direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision;
* Responsible to ensure that employees' competencies and capabilities from his/ her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees;
* Performs the yearly Performance Management Process for all direct reports, with the supervision of the direct superior when needed, according to the applicable procedure, time and budget limits.
* University degree within area specific technical background;
* More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field (project management or people management);
* At least 1 year experience in coordinating technical activities (project management of technical project lead);
* At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects);
* Knowledge of technical standard processes and quality techniques (ASPICE is a plus);
* Internal administrative and technical tools (Configuration & Change Management, HR specific, MS Office etc.);
* Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services