Sports Analysts wanted at Kambi
Sports Analysts wanted
If you are passionate about sports or enjoy working with numbers, we invite you to apply for a unique job in Romania.
No prior experience is required as we provide all the necessary training for you to become successful in your role.
Multiple positions are available for this job.
This is what you will do:
- Monitor worldwide famous sport events and related market movements
- Analyze in real-time the continuous changes that happen during a match
- Identify and manage the risks for business and report it to relevant departments
- Maintain close communication with the shift supervisors in order to facilitate rapid decision-making around relevant daily challenges that occur
- Contribute to the overall team results by delivering at a high level of integrity and compliance with work procedures
- Help out his peers by always demonstrating a team player attitude
What's in it for you:
- Base salary of 3600 RON net
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance of 180 RON net
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- 25 days of Vacation + 2 Personal days off per year
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/day
- Gift Vouchers for Easter, Christmas and other holidays
- Premium private medical
- Life insurance with wellbeing services incorporated
- Year-round engagement activities organized by the company (team outings, summer and Christmas events and more)
- The chance to become part of a fast-growing company that operates worldwide
- Initial sports training and ongoing support to develop your skills and abilities
- Free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Real opportunity to progress, if you are willing to put in the energy, professional attitude and hard work
The ideal profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ideally 6 to 12 months experience in a multinational working environment
- Passion for sports
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
- High attention to details and appetite in working with numbers
- Self-management in high work ethics around routines that impact the business directly
This job requires working from our office in Bucharest.
Do you live in another city?
If you are currently living in another city and you decide to relocate to Bucharest, Kambi is offering a generous relocation package. If you are commuting from a city near the Bucharest-Ilfov area, we are providing transport expenses up to a certain limit. Please apply and we will discuss more about it during the first interview.
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Have a passion for sports
- Genuinely care for details in any work you perform
- Demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge
- Think common sense goes a long way and strongly believe integrity is a core work value
What you need to know about this role:
Due to all-year-round calendar sports events, this team is working 40 hours/week, generally spread from Monday to Sunday. The two rest days are falling anytime within the week – you will have 2 rest days per month falling in the actual weekend days, while the other rest days will fall within Monday to Friday.
We can usually accommodate some of the shifts and rest days based on the employee's preference, however there are exceptional cases in which the calendar sport doesn't allow it.
Availability for work during Public Holidays is requested and remunerated with double pay-out.
We are happy to discuss more about our business, the role and working hours during the first interview.
If you want to be part of this dedicated team, please apply below, by sending your CV in English.
We can't wait to meet you. Apply now and turn your passion into a career!
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 900 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting.