Network Specialist – Firewall System Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Specialist – Firewall System Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Design, management and 3rd level support on central firewall gateways and
VPN/firewalls for remote offices;
- Proxy gateways for Internet access and email gateways for SMTP services endpoint
clients for endpoint security;
- Day-to-day global operational support, diagnose, advanced problem resolution for
- Design new concepts and best security practices, project support, mitigation of
- Creating documentations concerning the systems, processes and system
- Must have communication skills written and verbal in English
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in telecommunication, networking, IT security, computer
field or equivalent combination of education
- Min. 5 years’ experience in firewall administration
- Deep knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with Checkpoint, McAfee Proxy, Cisco Ironport, RSA systems is desired
- Experience with Linux OS and advanced troubleshooting in CLI is welcome
- Ability to work well in an international team
- Self-Directed learning