Internship for Administrative Support - AM TM
Looking for an internship in the administrative field? Would you like to put your knowledge into practice in a dynamic, multicultural environment?
As a student in our team, you will:
* Be involved in organizing team events & meetings;
* Prepare reports and presentations necessary for ongoing activities;
* Sourcing of candidates;
* Maintain and update the candidates database;
* Communicate with hiring managers;
* Tracking recruitment activity and other duties as assigned.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University student (i.e.: Communication & Public Relations, Social Sciences, etc.);
* Very good MS Office knowledge;
* Attention to details;
* Diligent and responsible;
* Good communication & networking skills;
* Good English knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.