Electronics Engineer | Thessaloniki, Greece | 6 Jun 2022 - 5 Jun 2023
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences. AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
Kenotom is a privately owned engineering services provider for Embedded and Control Technology based in Thessaloniki, Greece. The combination of talent, experience and young spirit forms an engineering center of excellence for their customers and partners. They analyse, design, implement and verify source code for Electronic Control Units, they design and develop customer specific PCBs, they develop test automation solutions for unit tests, MiL, SiL and HiL systems, they design and implement control and automation solutions, they act as third party inspectors and support their customers in the project management, process management and overall application lifecycle management.
Monday to Friday
Flexible from 8:00-16:30 to 10:00-18:30 with a half an hour break.
- Design, implement & test drivers for microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols and external ASICs
- Debug & fix problems in existing drivers according to Failure Reports
- Define, implement and execute unit tests – generate the required reports
- Liaise with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed according to specifications.
- Ensure all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Observe existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Develop effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Show initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Write specifications, instructions, reports, and handle other required administrative duties
- Available for period of realization: 6 Jun 2022 - 1 Dec 2023
- Background: Electronics engineering
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- Languages: English (B2-C1), German
- Programming skills
- Computer aided technical design
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Salary for the opportunity: 800 EUR per month
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant