Junior Product Designer
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
● Professional experience or Bachelor’s degree in graphics or related to design field
● At least 2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (experience in iGaming is a plus)
● A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design and web standards
● Proactive behaviour
● Solid knowledge of Figma
● Adobe Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop demand)
● InVision, Principle and Framer prototyping tools
● Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
● Ability to perform within tight deadlines
● Advanced English language
● Good communication skills
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage.
● Animation skills is a BIG Plus.
● Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences & visuals as part of a IT product team, owning both UX and visual design responsibilities
● Design the game flows, concepts, new features
● Design beautiful and functional UI
● Come up with new ideas, creative solutions and work on improvements
● Participate in design reviews, team meetings & brainstorming sessions
● Prepare source files for development and supervise implementation
● Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
● Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides
● Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
● Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
● Operate independently or as part of a team.
We will only contact candidates who have provided their design portfolio.
● A competitive and experience-based compensation package
● Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
● Open to remote work
● Professional and personal development
● Creative and friendly environment.