BPO_Operation Specialist - reporting and data analysis
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Analysis of data by downloading from a data source such as a Tableau dashboard, openair and SFDC and manipulating in Excel.
- Manipulating data and then putting it into a presentable format in Powerpoint.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Advanced Excel skills ( including pivot tables and macros)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
Nice-to-Have Skills: Juniper tools OpenAir, SF
- English: C1 Advanced
- Romanian: C2 Proficient
1. For the largest unattached service opportunities, work with the account team to determine which serial numbers need service sold, versus need declining or are data errors.
2. Preparation of data for monthly and quarterly business reviews, for example
a. Presentation of where service managers spend their time based on Opeanir data presented in Tableau
b. Analysis of/Presentation of data on outstanding RMAs (non-returned spare parts)
c. Presentation of data on courtesy cases - customer trying to log cases without contracts
EXCEL - advanced ( including pivot tables and Macros)
PowerPoint - advanced presentation skills