Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are seeking to hire a skilled Senior Recruiter who will handle recruitment projects for Shared Service Centre of Société Générale Global Solution Centre.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Collaborate with the manager and the HRBP to better understand the recruitment needs and maintain the relation with them through the entire process;
- Manage the relations with the collaborating recruitment agencies throughout the entire recruitment process;
- Communicates effectively with all the parts implicated in the recruitment process: HRBP, manager, candidate, recruitment agency;
- Post the aids on internal and external sites;
- Source the suitable candidates using different tools and recruitment channels;
- Evaluate the candidates from the motivational and behavioural point of view;
- Offers feedback to the candidates at the end of the recruitment process;
- Permanent update of the recruitment data base;
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
- Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines and other relevant information in the process, develops lessons learnt.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources/ Economics/ Social Science;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment field;
- Fluency English - French would be considered an advantage;
- MS Office knowledge skills;
- Communication and persuasion skills;
- Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- Proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects.
WHY JOIN US
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.