Huawei TAC: IP Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
What you will have to bring with you:
• Technical degree in Engineering/Telecommunications;
• Familiarity with the following technologies: routing, switching, security solutions;
• Familiarity and good experience with routing protocols: OSPF, IS-IS, BGP;
• Familiarity L2 switching and L3 redundancy protocols;
• Familiarity with Service Provider level solutions: MPLS VPN, CGNAT;
• Familiarity with security protocols and features: IPSec, Anti DDoS, Firewalls;
• Customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills;
• Minimum of 3 year of relevant Telecom experience;
• Experience with Huawei IP products is considered a big advantage;
• HCNP/CCNP certification is considered an advantage. HCNP/CCNP level knowledge is required;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good team spirit and adaptability;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly;
• Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment;
• High-level English;
The Network Product Line TAC Engineer works mainly with Huawei customers from European countries but also with product development teams, project management, marketing teams, and contractors. We are seeking a Network telecommunication professional to join the TAC group, who can demonstrate himself/herself as a team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to work independently.
The successful candidate will utilize his/her advanced knowledge of telecommunications and excellent customer service skills in this position to:
• Provide exceptional customer service and technical support for Huawei Network Product customers;
• Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure, and upgrade Network Products;
• Evaluate customers concerns and resolve their issues;
• Use trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and issue resolution;
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and identify network/applications issues;
• Be able to analyze and understand complex issues of Enterprise and Carrier level networks;
• Work in close contact with customer's engineers in order to effectively solve the issues;
• Use various department tools, technical knowledge, lab equipment, and on-line resources for customer issue resolution;
What we offer:
• A professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company;
• Knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team;
• International and diverse work atmosphere;
• Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
• Annual leave days according with local legislation;
• Private Medical Insurance discounts;
• Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
• Internal training platforms;
• Life time learning environment and tools;