Supply Planning specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZENTIVA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Planning specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Zentiva Group, one of the most important generic drug manufacturers in Europe, owns in Romania the companies Zentiva Romania, Solacium Pharma, Labormed factory and Labormed Pharma Trading.
Through the two factories in Bucharest (Zentiva factory and Labormed-Alvogen factory), Zentiva has consolidated its impact and contribution in the local pharmaceutical market, becoming the largest drug manufacturer on the market.
Zentiva in Romania is also the leader in volumes of the total medicine market and leader in volumes and value in the generic medicine market. 1 out of 4 medicines sold in pharmacies is a Zentiva medicine.
The Zentiva factory has been operating uninterruptedly since its inauguration in 1962 and the Labormed factory is one of the most modern units for the production of solid oral medicines in Romania, the result of the first greenfield investment in the pharmaceutical industry in our country.
In Romania, the Zentiva team brings together over 1300 employees, of which 870 are involved in industrial production activities, 350 are employed in commercial activities and approximately 100 people in global positions
For the care of our team and for the good practices of human resources, Zentiva Romania was recognized as Top Employer 2022 by the organization Top Employer Institute.
KEY ESSENTIALS: A team player, an open-minded and optimistic person with a strong process orientation.
Reliability is a must;
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics or business;
• Mininum 1 year of experience in supply chain planning;
• Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus;
• English language – full professional proficiency (French/German is a plus);
• PC literate and proficient in demand/supply management systems and planning processes;
• IS tool skills ( SAP or other ERP);
• Ability to work in multinational environment in matrix structure
Purpose of the job: To support internal and external markets by meeting market demand for products
efficiently through ensuring optimal stock availability based on forecasts and stock policy and manage
adequate supply planning through coordination with productions sites;
• Act as service function working closely with local market supply chain on bridging supply with demand;
perform control and alert role towards manufacturing sites;
• Understand demand of the market in order to ensure product availability for sales to customers in line with
stock policy and forecasts provided by markets. Develop a basic understanding of market product portfolio,
local market specificities related to stock replenishment;
• Monitor and follow the demand forecast in order to understand evolution of the market, major changes
identify critical gaps, risks of shortage and overstocks and define preventive and corrective actions, control
qualitative data, analyze main logistic parameters to ensure they are aligned with market requirements and
• Take necessary actions related to packaging and variation changes during supply planning;
• Liaise with customer service teams and distribution center for solving blocking points with stakeholders;
• Analyze and report on assigned KPIs and take corrective action to improve them if necessary;
• Participate in ongoing projects (transfers, new launches).