R&D System EM Test Requirement Engineer_Sibiu_he[a]t
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs R&D System EM Test Requirement Engineer_Sibiu_he[a]t active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Creation of requirements for product test strategies for VNI Products worldwide.
* Development of generic test concepts and roll-out to production
* Moderation of Design for Test Workshops
* Implementation of Test Coverage Analyze
* Creation of product test specification (PTS).
* Cooperation with central test department (tech.net)
* Review and integration of lessons learned activities
* University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or similar areas;
* Understanding of electronic circuits;
* Basic understanding of components datasheets.
* Basic understanding of a programming language( ex. C, TestStand).
* Communication, presentation and moderation skills.
* English language skills.
* Experience in Requirement Engineering;
* Experience with Method and Tools used for Testing, System Architecture and System Engineer;
* Skills in the area of six sigma, DFSS preferred;
* Skills in the area of structured problem solving;
* Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM;
* Know-how in the area optical Inspection;
* Know-how in the area of data analysis;
* Know-how in the area FMEA and test coverage analysis.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent peste 192.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 8 octombrie 2021, compania a aniversat 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.