Software Product Owner_Sibiu_R&D_he[a]t
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Product Owner_Sibiu_R&D_he[a]t active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Definition and Refinement of Stories, Enabler and Features;
* Prioritize Stories, Enabler, and Bugs allocated to the Agile Team (i.e. the Team Backlog).
* Ensure that the Team Backlog content it is visible, transparent, and clear to the Development Team;
* Drive and approve the plan for an Iteration by collaborating with the team to derive the plan, delivery scope, estimations, iteration goals, and gaining a team commitment. li> Develop a vision and a strategy for the product;
* Coordinate content dependencies with other Value Responsible / other Agile Teams.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Engineering);
* Working experience in roles as a facilitator, project manager, technical leader or lead developer;
* Working experience in experience eliciting, specifying and documenting functionality and software requirements using different techniques (e.g. use cases, user stories, etc.);
* Working experience in embedded system;
* Profiency in English.
* Experience in agile development environment;
* Experience in a product strategy role or technical leadership;
* Work experience in a large-scale distributed project setup;
* Action oriented;
* Priority setting skills.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent aproximativ 193.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 2021, compania aniverseaza 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.