Global Supply Chain Analyst_Sibiu_SCM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global Supply Chain Analyst_Sibiu_SCM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Develop SCM Concepts and provide Logistic Cost Calculations for region (For customer quote, intercompany, or supplier comparison)
* Consulting BU requester for selection of feasible available supply chain concepts and avoidance of extended risks and obligations to Continental (with support of an experienced colleague)
* Support Sales Team in Negotiation of with Customer (with the support of an experienced colleague)
* "Maintenance of Databases (Calculations Log Files, Transport, Customs, Packaging and Warehouse) and Standardization Maintenance of Calculation Tools (Input and Output Template) (with the support of an experienced colleague)
* Continuous Improvement and Simplification of
* Calculation Tools (with the support of an experienced colleague)
* Project Member in Improvement Projects Project Member in administrative Areas (e.g. GUIDE, 5S, ...)
* Academic degree (Bachelor or higher) in SCM, economics, business or engineering
* 2 years experience in SCM / Logistics in an international environment
* English level - fluent
* Excel, Power Point - advanced, PowerBI - nice to have
* Knowledge in the logistic areas of packaging, transport (all modes), customs (all regions) and warehouses
* Ability to deliver projects on schedule, whilst maintaining customer relationships
* Demonstrated understanding of SCM processes, especially familiar with packaging, transport, customs and distribution
* Data analytics skills
* High self management skills
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists. Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent aproximativ 233.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 2021, compania aniverseaza 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental Romania: Tn perioada 1999-2020, Continental a investit circa 2 miliarde de euro tn activitatile din Romania. Toate cele 5 arii de activitate ale companiei sunt reprezentate tn Romania. Continental detine sapte unitati de productie si patru centre de inginerie tn Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov si Iasi. Compania este partener tntr-un joint-venture tn Iasi si are un centru de distributie a anvelopelor tn Bucuresti. Continental avea la finalul anului 2020 peste 20.100 de angajati, din care peste o treime reprezentata de ingineri si informaticieni si va continua sa angajeze tn functie de viitoarele proiecte.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.