Internship Platit Digital Data Analyst
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential students who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a dynamic work environment.
• The IT Analyst should be a customer oriented as they will be the first point of contact for our internal users that will be seeking for support;
• Provide technical support in the area of expertise;
• The main tasks will be to develop PowerApps aplications, PowerBI reports and maintain the solutions on a daily basis;
• Investigate and perform troubleshooting activities in the Microsoft Power Platform and Power BI, but it can also be extended to Power Automate or Azure.
- Fluency in English;
- A degree in IT;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Experience or at least to be familiar with Data Analytics;
- Familiar with Azure tools would be a plus;
- Customer Oriented, fast Learner, proactive and detail-oriented;
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 6 or 8 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one;
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional contribution for lunch;
- Medical coverage at Medicover;
- Hybrid work - just 2 days at the office and 3 days work from home;
Flexible with your exams program and other discounts for your well-being;
Learning-based platforms that allow you to study at your own pace.
We are looking forward to meet you!