Operations Training Senior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Metropolitan Life active
View all jobs Operations Training Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
Metropolitan Life is part of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to help their individual and institutional clients confidently step into the future. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 markets globally and holds leading positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
In Romania, Metropolitan Life has over 23 years of activity on the life insurance market. More than 3 million customers benefit from life insurance and mandatory private pensions offered by Metropolitan Life locally.
The Operations Training Senior we are looking for requires both hard and soft skills to excel in the position, at least:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Education, Training) may represent an advantage;
• Training certifications may provide an advantage;
• English proficiency at Upper intermediate level or higher;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project);
• Expertise using instructional methods and training techniques may provide an advantage;
• Digital skills – there is an increasing number of documents that are kept digitally;
• Classroom facilitation experience of adult learning may serve as an advantage;
• Oral and written communication skills – when writing new documentation or updates to existing documents, instructions must be clear to all staff. This is essential to ensure that procedures are followed correctly, and documents completed accurately;
• Proficiency with technology and systems; ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and effectively train these items to adult learners;
• Business acumen – knowledge transfer and documentation will require in-depth;
• Presentation and facilitation skills – to ensure proper engagement with training sessions when delivered directly;
• Organizational skills and time management – need to ensure that all company employees are using the appropriate documentation and attending required courses;
• Attention to detail – to ensure that all staff are clear on what they are required to do, the smallest details of documentation must be clear;
• Teamwork and collaboration – coordinating other staff members who contribute to documentation creation, completion, or review;
• Passion to work with people, a collaborative mindset and strong emotional intelligence;
• Highly resourceful and always maintaining ethical professionalism, confidentiality, and
He/she will be responsible for the assessment, design, and delivery of ongoing learning
programs/training solutions across Operations teams to support operational excellence, and for writing, distribution, collection, storage, and maintenance of the Operations department documentation.
Knowledge building and documentation responsibilities will include:
• Developing documentation around flows, processes and applications in order to ensure knowledge is effectively captured and distributed;
• Revising outdated documents and ensuring that the team is aware of the correct version;
• Following Standards of Practice and guidance set for documentation;
• Working closely with colleagues across OPS areas to ensure that everyone is completing the necessary documentation;
• Participating in internal audits and external regulatory inspections where documentation/ procedures are involved;
Training area responsibilities will include:
• Working with leadership and identified subject matter experts to assess training gaps and needs and build training programs to ensure maximum training results for OPS areas;
• Advising with management to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and
better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies;
• Partnering with L&D function to leverage best practices and increase effectiveness and impact of training programs;
• Maintaining expert knowledge of training programs and systems used;
• Together with OPS leadership, ensuring all levels are trained to meet or exceed
established performance standards;
• Developing and conducting new hire training program focused on accelerating the trainee to a level of effectiveness;
• Maintaining records of training activities;
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with all relevant business partners;
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
What we offer:
• Friendly and dynamic work environment with multiple career development opportunities, allowing the colleague to explore a variety of functions and processes within the Operations area;
• Inclusive and multicultural team where you can create impact with your innovative ideas and creative personality;
• Direct reporting to Head of Service and Operations, guidance, and mentoring;
• Various learning & development programs, adapted to your needs and goals;
• Work-life balance programs and a special care for your physical and mental health;
• Benefits (flexible hours, meal tickets, private medical subscription, insurance policy,
Bookster, additional holiday based on your seniority);
• Attractive salary and yearly additional compensation, according to your performance and support for the team;
• Hybrid way of working and good location – close to the subway.
By sending your CV you agree that Metropolitan Life will process your personal data for the recruitment process for this role.
At Metropolitan Life, part of MetLife, Inc, one of the largest life insurance companies in the world, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
Metropolitan Life is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is Metropolitan’s Life policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.