Business Planning & Analysis Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Business Planning & Analysis Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Who can apply?
• Student in final year(s) of study (preferably), within Polytechnics University or degree in Cybernetics, Mathematics and Computer Science;
• Proficiency in using MS Office, mainly Excel;
• Good understanding of Databases and Business Intelligence Solutions;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• “Can do” spirit and “High quality service” attitude;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Good English language.
What will you do:
Provide support in Business Analysis and Data Management activities for Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria with focus on monitoring business KPIs and assuring information quality and accuracy. Actively contribute in PowerBi implementation project, ensure database clean-up and historical information for requested indicators, implement simplification and correction solutions. Identify and efficiently integrates available data sources in order to develop required reports.
- 1 day induction about company & internship program
- On-the-job training
Full time flexible program: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: May 1st – September 30th 2022
Location: mix with work from home
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!