Key Account Representative - Wine Industry ( Packaging Division)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QLT® Group România | Recrutare active
View all jobs Key Account Representative - Wine Industry ( Packaging Division) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
MISIUNEA QLT® Group România | Recrutare
Identificam, selectionam si recomandam candidati talentati prin care companiile se pot dezvolta. Oamenii fac diferenta, iar succesul unei companii este garantat doar de calitatea oamenilor integrati in companie.
Principala caracteristica care ne defineste ca profesionisti este usurinta de a identifica potentialul candidatilor si capacitatea acestora de a se integra si de a aduce plus valoare echipelor in care vor fi integrați.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
Key Account Manager Packaging Division - Wine Industry
The company is the main supplier of products, equipment, packaging and spare parts for the wine industry in Eastern Europe, with subsidiaries in: Romania, Bulgaria, the Republic of Moldova and the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
Job objectives: Coordinating the activity of selling packaging (bottles, stoppers, capsules) and maximising sales in this division. You will report directly to GM and you will be responsible of the packaging division.
· Bachelors or masters degree;
· Proven experience in B2B sales, preferable in:wine industry, food industry, flavours portfolio for all food / drink or related area;
· Good understanding/knowledge/experience of consultative selling;
· English Level B2;
· Drivers license, B category.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Establishing partnerships/alliances;
· Prospecting skills;
· Meeting sales goals;
· Customer focus:
· Business reports/sales reports:
· Stock analysis.
· Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks;
· Fulfillment of sales objectives, product stock analysis;
· Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product; introducing new products;
· Preparing contracts and negotiate commercial terms of the contracts to be signed;
· Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments;
· Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
· Reporting on time in CRM all opportunities: lead, deals, meetings & calls.
· Competitive salary depending on skills and experience;
· Motivating bonus related to sales;
· Logistics (car, phone, laptop).
· You are going to be part of a good work environment where innovative ideas are appreciated and success is rewarded.