Project Manager - Inflators Division Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Autoliv Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager - Inflators Division Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
If you have:
- Any Technical University Degree;
- Leadership experience;
- Risk Management skills;
- Working knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project or other similar programs;
- Data analysis skills;
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts;
- Ability of building commitment within the team;
- Good Collaboration skills;
- Scheduling and Time Management (Gantt Chart knowledge);
- Adaptability skills;
- Knowledge of Cost Control;
- Active listening;
- Good prioritization skills;
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills.
And you think you'll be able to perform the following responsibilities at a higher standard:
- Launch/ lead projects by respecting customer specifications as well as IRO’s quality, cost, timing and safety target by using Autoliv Standards;
- Lead changes according to customer/ supplier / IRO requirements;
- Ensure successful implementation of the projects and changes;
- Leads a cross functional team of representatives from Quality, Purchase, Industrial Engineering, Product Engineering and Design in order to follow up the project status and finish all actions in time;
- Supports the project team to find different solutions in accordance with the internal and external constraints;
- Present the Projects/changes to get approvals from the European/ Global Change Board;
- Escalade at management level any deviations from the planning which might affect the company from time, quality and/ or cost perspective.
Then will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
WE SAVE LIVES!