Head of Shared Quality for UX (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Head of Shared Quality for UX (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Role strategy and development for Quality Manager in Project (QMP), Customer Product Quality Manager (CPQM);
* Planning and tracking of strategic activities to achieve Quality Management targets (Business Area);
* Process Manager for Quality processes in Business Area User Experience (BA UX);
* Supports piloting and roll-out of new/updated processes in (BA);
* Harmonization of all Quality Processes at BA UX level;
* Perform regular on-site visit/assessment;
* Responsible for guiding and coaching TL/GL , QMPs, CPQMs relating tools, methods and procedures (BA UX);
* Skill development of QMPs, CPQMs, Q TL/GL on quality processes at BA UX level;
* Communication of Quality Management Project activities (BA UX);
* Standard interface for Quality Group Leaders;
* Main representative for QMP &CPQM processes outside of BA.
* Master/Bachelor in engineering or comparable technical subject;
* 10+ years of experience as QMP in Continental or 11+ years of QMP equivalent activity outside the company;
* More than 2 years as Quality TL/GL or in a comparable position in the area QM or in another quality area (SQM, AQL, etc);
* Experienced in the role of project leadership/functional leadership;
* Has worked with international contacts for at least 5 years;
* Development and / or Manufacturing processes (e.g. V Cycle, Agile, FMEA, Control Plan, Design verification & validation, PPAP, APQP);
* Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components;
* Is familiar with existing system platforms, i.e. CQTS.
* Know how to set up, structure and lead projects;
* Is familiar with setting up time scheduling, project meetings and monitoring/reporting of project progress;
* Negotiate the required changes.
Legal Requirements / Standards:
* Is familiar with relevant general standards, Norms, legal requirements and product safety regulations;
* Knowledge in QM Systems and Process Management;
* Knowledge of Quality standards (IATF 16949:2016, ASPICE, VDA 6.3).
Continental Basics and Quality guidelines:
* Knows existing processes and rules and internal decision-making structures;
* Knows the methods, tools for leading and managing the project (int./ext.);
* Knows Continental and its environment, the corporate strategy and its goals.
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques;
* Intercultural experience and solid language skills;
* Applies effective time management and is capable to set the right priorities;
* Lead and manage all quality aspects within the specified time and budget , ensuring top quality at best costs for the company;
* Competence to coach people.
Quality methods & tools:
* Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, etc);
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, etc);
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms; Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).