Test Technician for Sample Production for UX (TM)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Technician for Sample Production for UX (TM) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Sample Production's role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Test Technician in Sample Production you are responsible for:
* Delivering internal and customer units in a required time, according to RD requests;
* Technical tasks;
* Responsible for testing on ongoing projects with a high level of quality;
* Tests the internal and customer according to specifications;
* Maintains and updates the Sample Database regularly;
* Quality and process implementation;
* Works according to procedures;
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples;
* Communication with team colleagues and sample coordinators;
* Performs training at request;
* Coaching and mentoring new colleagues.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical high school or college;
* Basic experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
* Use of measurement equipment, especially digital multi meters;
* Quality processes experience(advantage);
* Microsoft Office;
* English medium level;
* Initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.