Are you passionate about purchaisings? Do you want to be part of a professional and driven team? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Romania as a Buying Assistant
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
• Strong communication skills, autonomy, proactiveness and ambition;
• Ability to work across organizations and in a challenging retail environment;
• Communication and negotiation skills;
• Team work oriented but yet independent;
• Proficiency in English;
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree University degree, preferably in economics;
• Computer literacy (MS Office, good command of excel).
Join us and you will:
• Update data into the internal computer system (supplier files and items files), particularly ensuring computer recording of promoted products;
• Ensure the accuracy of the data concerning suppliers and items, entered into the data management system;
• Follow-up on the different contracts concluded with suppliers;
• Ensure that all orders sent to stores are sufficient in order to reach the sales targets;
• Control the stocks’ level and, in case of anomalies, notifying the Category Manager;
• Take part in the drawing up of METRO catalogues for the department he/ she is part of;
• Constantly check the studies and market analyzes.
What do you get in return?
• You'll be supported by a professional and driven team;
• You will find a friendly environment & great opportunities;
• Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30);
• Meal tickets for each working day, vacation allowance;
• Medical insurance.
METRO is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.